||Frank Mt. Pleasant
1973 - Track/Football - Tuscarora
DATE OF BIRTH: 1884
DATE OF DEATH: Unknown
- BIRTH PLACE: Tuscarora Indian Reservation, New York
- TRIBE: Tuscarora
- EDUCATION: Carlisle
- SPORTS DATA: Football: Quarterback - Carlisle and Track & Field - Carlisle
COMMENTS:From James Houston Turner "Big John"
- Quarterback - All-Eastern Team 1905
- Second Team All-American 1905
- Honorable Mention All-American 1907
- Track & Field - United States Olympic Team 1908 Long Jump & Triple Jump
- Among Best 440 Dashmen in Nation 1908
- As he grew into manhood he became a man of many talents. Mt. Pleasant was an artist on the piano, a great lover of music. He was modest in conversation about athletics but through careful dedicated training he reached a rare state of perfection to become an athlete of world renown. It was said he could excel at any game requiring mental and physical strength.
- "To meet Frank is to like him. To know him is to admire him. To live in the same little world with him is to appreciate his sterling qualities and noble nature."