|| Herman Agoyo
2013 - Baseball/Civic Service - Ohkay Owingeh
DATE OF BIRTH: October 30, 1934, Santa Fe, NM
- TRIBE: Ohkay Owingeh
- EDUCATION: Santa Fe Indian School, Santa Fe, NM Manhattan College New York City, NY Univ. of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Manhattan College pitcher on freshman and sophomore baseball teams.
- Member of the Manhattan College baseball team that won the New York City Metropolitan Baseball League Championship in 1957.
- Pitching record was 6 wins and O losses.
- Anchor on all of Manhattan College's Swim-Team Relay events.
- Played Baseball in the U.S. Army on the Fort Sam Houston Baseball Team and played Basketball on the Demonstration Company Team.
- In the Senior Olympics of th New Mexico he held the record for age group 60-64 in the 800 and 1500 meters. He finished 5in both events at the National Senior Olympics in San Antonio, Texas 1999.
- He Co-Founded, Co-Managed and played on the Ohkay Owingeh Baseball Team, the Hawks.
- He organized an Indian Little League program among several of the Northern New Mexico Pueblos.