|| Albert Hawley
1973 - Football - Gros Ventre/Assiniboin
DATE OF BIRTH: March 7, 1906
- BIRTH PLACE: Hays, Montana
- TRIBE: Gos Ventre & Assiniboine
- EDUCATION: Haskell Institute,
Davis & Elkins College
- SPORTS DATA: Football
- All-State, All-Missouri Valley Center , All-Central Atlantic Conference
- Played in East-West Shrine Charity Football game 1927
- Football All-American Honorable Mention 1928 and 1929
- "Hawley was Haskell’s iron man, he went through the regular varsity season of eleven games and never missed a minute in any contest." Played regular center in 1925 - 1926 seasons. Elected captain of the team in 1927.
- On Coach R.E. Hanley’s "All-Time, All-Haskell Indian Eleven".
- Enrolled at Davis & Elkins College fall 1928, and played varsity center position through 1931 and was team captain in 1920 and 1931.
- April 1966, received the Interior Department’s Distinguished Service Award.
- Selected Outstanding Alumnus of Davis & Elkins College, August 1968.
- Selected Outstanding Alumnus for 1969 by Haskell Alumni Association.
- Nevada Amateur Athletic Union Boxing Commissioner